Agenda 18 June 2012
17 June 2012 - 4:08pm | devsupport
EXPERTS READY TO SHARE ONLINE SECRETS – book now for web workshop on June 28 CAR MAKERS HIT OUT AT TAX ON ELECTRIC CARS – rethink needed, they urge SAAB PARTS COMPANY LIVES ON – business as usual, says UK concern BMW OPENS FIRST ELECTRIC CAR AND HYBRID SHOWROOM – chooses central…
As an auto retail executive you need insightful and unique industry intelligence to boost your business potential. Here’s a taste of what Auto Retail Network has to offer:
- Get informed and boost your business potential
- More than 1,200 fellow executives have joined us since launch
- Independent, carefully crafted, unique content relevant to you and your business
- Develop a greater awareness of market trends and opportunities
- Access to a wide range of materials whenever, wherever and however you want it
- Significant discounts on ARN events, reports and other publications
Latest ARN Blog Post
I’ve found today really exciting. I’ve attended a number of conferences this year and I’ve been surprised by how well attended this was by some of the great players in the industry and by the quality of the speakers. I’d say it was definitely the best event I’ve attended this year.
I found it very insightful. I’ve taken copious notes and there are lots of things we can take away and do.
Ive been an Auto Retail Network subscriber since it was first launched. I find Auto Retail Bulletin particularly useful since it gives real, in-depth analysis into the issues facing this industry.
This is the 3rd time Ive attended the event & I thought today’s was the best one yet, the content was superb. It really gave us an insight into how weve got to take our business forward.
I use Auto Retail Bulletin to keep fully up to speed with what is going on. The analysis is first class and I read it from cover to cover. It really helps my understanding of our industry and is not to be missed.