Finance and the FCA clampdown
01 March 2020
This year’s a big one for finance and insurance sales in auto retail, which, let’s face it, are a vital way of getting consumers into cars.
The FCA is breathing down the neck of the industry. Lookers is already under investigation and I wouldn’t be surprised if other groups come under the spotlight too.
That’s why we’re running a conference on the subject – to give retailers the help they need to navigate their way to the right decisions.
For instance, are you properly up to speed on SM&CR? You should be.
Do you know if you’ll be 100% safe if the FCA comes knocking?
Have you worked out how ‘open’ you’ll need to be with the customer?
Our speakers and panellists will set the record straight, divulge new research and be available to answer questions.
The list of experts is one of the strongest we’ve ever had for our conferences and includes:
- Mark Lavery, CEO, Cambria Automobiles
- Mike Pierce, managing director, Sytner Finance
- Steve Rowe, F&I director, Vertu
- Neil Smith, operations director, Imperial Cars
- Adrian Dally, head of motor, FLA
- Graeme Potts, CEO, Eden Motor Group
- Andy Tong, founder, Profit Training
- Tara Williams, director, i-Comply
- Justin Clements, head of business, MotoNovo
… and many more.
So, if you want to come along on 2 April and find out more about the Future of F&I you can register here.