Previous event: Auto Retail Network Aftersales Seminar 2011
21 September 2011
EVENT DETAILS – FINISHED
Date: Friday, November 11
Venue: PWC Conference Centre, East Midlands Airport
Fighting the recession with a profitable workshop
Many car owners are looking to reduce their running costs by switching to independents or cutting out maintenance altogether. So, there has never been a more important time to make sure your aftersales department is ultra-competitive.
You must hold on to existing customers and attract new ones.
This exclusive seminar and conference session, organised by Auto Retail Network in conjunction with MSXI, will give you the vital insight to maximise your workshop’s potential.
Our speakers are some of the most experienced operators in this market and will explain the latest and best thinking in aftersales business improvement – plus there will be the chance to network and swap best practice with fellow auto retail executives.
This seminar has one key purpose: to help you and your business retain aftersales customers, revenue and margin in 2012.
There will be three themes during the day:
* maximising revenues
* revenue enhancement
* customer retention.
Topics will include*
* the aftersales market opportunity and outlook
* boosting efficiency by recovering lost workshop hours
* winning back a larger share of the tyre market
* the pros and cons of selling parts to the trade
* stopping your customers going independent
* loyalty or retention: what’s the difference?
* service lead management
* Paul McDermott, Ford
* David Lansdowne, Aftermarket Solutions
* Felix Serrano Ruiz, MSX International
* Chris Oakham, Trend Tracker
* Barry Cooper, Cooper Solutions
* David Hawkins, Loyalty Logistix
* Tim Bailey, Continental