With rising online customer communication, the switch from franchised to agency models and advancing technology the digital space between the retailer, manufacturer and consumer is set to undergo significant change.
Our latest PDF report Technology and process, a revolution in auto retailing examines the systems that link the retailer, customer and manufacturer to deliver a joined-up sale. The report looks at how significant it is, how the data is controlled and what it all means for the industry.
This new report, in partnership with CitNOW Group, details the perspective of the main stakeholders, looking at the systems involved, data ownership, the technology, how far we’ve come so far and what’s next for auto retail.
Key topics include:
- How industry structure changed due to technology
- Impact on the customer: is buying online easier?
- Impact on the retailer: who controls the data?
- Impact on the manufacturer: does technology bring efficiency
- The future: Can suppliers deliver everything the consumers, retailers and manufacturers want?
Technology and process, a revolution in auto retailing talks to retailers, suppliers, manufacturers to gain their perspective about how communication between them can be improved to give the customer the best and smoothest experience when buying a car.
The PDF report is available for £330 for Auto Retail Network publication subscribers or £495.00 for non-subscribers and can be ordered here or call the customer services team on 01572 724687
In partnership with: